Today is going to be a short and sweet ROW80 check-in. I have a ton of things to do and much of it is writing and reading related. Oh, and grading. I need to do a bunch of that too. Blah.
Speaking of reading, last night I started Black Ice by Anne Stuart. I just have to say that this book is so freakin good. I haven't been this caught up in a suspense novel in a looooooooong time. I was literally on the edge of my seat. Bastien is such a freaking jerk yet I don't know whether to love him or hate him! I love authors that can do this to me. *happy sighs* As soon as I finish this post, I am going to finish it. Then do some writing. Then some grading. Maybe.
And with that, here's the update:
- Work on revising and cutting down my query letter- I have gone over the letter again and cut it down some more. It's still not ready, but it is getting there. At teh same time I am working on a 2 page synopsis. Some of the publishers want a synopsis, some want the first chapter, others the first 10 pages.
- Spend 2 hours on collaborative project-Fail. Just a total, epic fail.
- Post at least 1 book review here or on GR- this week I posted on my Goodreads page. I've read several good books this week and si this means I have a bunch more reviews to get up on both the blog and Goodreads. I just love reviewing books. It's so fun!
- Read/comment on at least 5 blogs-done
- Check in for ROW80 on Sunday-done.
- Workout 3 times- 2 out of 3. Why can't I get around to that third workout?! Ugh!
Next week my goals remain the same, except that along with revising my query letter I will be working on the synopsis I mentioned. Last week I needed to cut things down goal wise and doing so really lessened a bunch of the stress I was starting to feel. Alright, off to read, write and grade. Hope everyone has had a successful week and happy writing!