I love Matthew MacFadyen. I am addicted to Ripper Street because of him. Not to mention the guy who plays the American doctor (or whatever he is...) is just gorgeous. It's gritty and very British and I can't stop watching.
I know that has nothing to do with my goals, but I had to say it. In addition, my other new addiction is the music of Lana Del Ray. Holy hell this woman can sing. Here is the official video for Blue Jeans (I freaking LOVE this song...):
Her music might not be to everyone's taste but don't judge her on just this song. Check out some of her other music (Video Games, Gods and Monsters, Born To Die, Off To The Races...just to name a few!) Video Games is by far one of my favorites. Or at least the one I have on repeat the most lately!
But enough about my new TV and music addictions. Here is my ROW80 update:
- Work on revising and cutting down my query letter- I've cut the query letter down to a page. YAY! Though I still am not thrilled with it. For now I am going to shift focus to the synopsis now. This should be the easy part. Or at least easier than that damn query letter.
- Spend 2 hours on collaborative project- I suck.
- Post at least 1 book review here or on GR- Done! I've posted several reviews of late-one here and a few others on Goodreads. The link for the latest review on the blog is at the bottom of this post if you'd like to check it out. (You can also find more reviews at Goodreads!)
- Read/comment on at least 5 blogs- I've completed this goal but will go back around today and tomorrow to see how fellow ROW80ers are doing.
- Check in for ROW80 on Sunday- It's not Sunday yet...
- Workout 3 times- *crickets*
In terms of my goals, I am glad I slowed things down when I did. My sleeping schedule has been really messed up and I am trying to get that back under control. I am hopeful that when I do I can add a few more goals here and there. Maybe. On a side note, I am really starting to miss writing on some of my other WiPs. Yesterday I went back to dabbling on another story during the #row80 twitter sprint, just to take the edge off not working on anything new of late. I felt so much better after I did. So, even though I am not making this a goal per say for this week, I am going to try and join in a few more sprints this week to keep that up. (I have found when I can't/don't write, I get a *tad* cranky...) Anyways, I hope everyone's week is going well and good luck with your goals!
What you may have missed on the blog: