Here is a breakdown of last weeks goals and the progress I made:
- Write 3K words a week: Done!
- Review class materials: Um, I didn't get around to finishing this, but I at least have all my books and such organized. Next week I will buckle down, make sure I have the first month of classes planned out, and prep the syllabus.
- Review 1 book per week: I did this via Goodreads with the link being here HERE.
- Read/Comment on at least 5 ROW80 posts and/or blogs: Done!
- Respond to comments on this blog: Done!
- Workout 3 times during the week: I did 2 actual workouts this week, and then on Thursday, I took down all winter decorations, cleaned/dusted/vacuumed my house til it shone and took down the tree (not necessarily in that order). This mean a lot of up and down the stairs from the first floor to the second and then up into the attic. Over and over again. This also meant I hauled that damn tree out of my house and threw it into the back woods, by myself. By the time all was done I felt like I ran a marathon. So was it a traditional workout? No, but my heart rate was up big time. So maybe I can count that as a half of a workout? I don't know. Maybe that's cheating. Hopefully next week I can hit a full 3.
- Write 3K words
- Review a min. of 1 book per week either on Goodreads or my blog
- Review class materials and prepare syllabus for classes
- Finish freelance editing project by Tuesday at 6pm
- Read/comment on a minimum of 5 ROW80 updates and/or blogs
- Respond to comments made on this blog
- Workout 3 times this week
How did you fare with your goals? Did your first week of ROW80 go well or are you making adjustments? Have a great week and happy writing!